Complaint Review: Texas Irons

• Updated: Sat, December 21, 2013

• Reported By: Beth Sterling — Silsbee Texas
Texas Irons
2219 Westlake Drive Austin, Texas USA

Texas Irons --Company sent personalized items that were incorrect and made no sense. Now refuses to fix their mistake nor assumes liablity for incorrect instructions on the website order form. Blames customer! Austin Texas

I ordered some beer mugs for my father for Christmas, Texas Irons was quick to get my order to me however the order is wrong. On the order form for the mugs it plainly asked for name (not name as you would like it to appear, I put in my dads name. My dads name is Andy. I put in Andy. When I got the mugs it reads "Andy Irish Pub" The picture of the mugs I ordered say "Scanlan's Irish pub" meaning the name would have been Scanlan. Had the order form read Name as you would like it to appear I would have certainly put Andy's. It makes no sense to NOT put the 's. I contacted the company about it via email and Brittany let me know they did nothing wrong and filled the order as the order form stated. I called and Brittany answered, again stating that they did nothing wrong and said that if it included the plural form it would have said so on the website. Well it didn't say either way. I am in the business of personalizing peoples items as I own an embroidery business, if something didn't make sense to me on an order I would surely follow up with my customer. I am disheartend because I now have to scramble to find a way to either fix this or find another heartfelt gift 4 days before Christmas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2013 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Irons/Austin-Texas-78746/Texas-Irons-Company-sent-personalized-items-that-were-incorrect-and-made-no-sense-Now-1108851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Irons