Complaint Review: Texas Real Estate Preservation Services

• Updated: Wed, February 15, 2012

• Reported By: Danielle — Tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
Texas Real Estate Preservation Services
1831 E 71st st9104 Pecan Dr, Tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

Texas Real Estate Preservation Services JB Wascom lied, deceit, childish avoidance Tulsa, Oklahoma

I had an interview with JB one day to be an office assistant for the new branch he was opening in Tulsa. He offered me the position on the spot, and wanted me to start the next day. I asked him if he was 100% certain, and if I could feel comfortable leaving my job to work for him. He said yes, that I had the job for sure.

I quit my other position, graveyards, so I could wake up early to be in the office the next morning. He said the next day when I called him that he was on a conference call and would call me later. He didn't call me back. I called him again the next day. He had an emergency in Dallas and would call me later. He didn't. I called him the next day, still trying to come in for work. He ignored all of my calls.

I get an email from him roughly four days after the interview saying that he doesn't have time to train me and that he's just going to bring in staff from his Dallas office. Do not let this man fool you into working for him. I saw some bad reviews on his former business, KDS Property Services (go look it up), and decided to give it a shot anyways. I don't recommend it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2012 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Real-Estate-Preservation-Services/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74136/Texas-Real-Estate-Preservation-Services-JB-Wascom-lied-deceit-childish-avoidance-Tulsa-839459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Real Estate Preservation Services