Complaint Review: Texas Star Propane

• Reported By: Tracy R. — Tomball Texas
Texas Star Propane
46334 FM 1774 Plantersville, Texas USA

Texas Star Propane Beware - awful company to deal with ! Plantersville Texas

Total shock and disbelief.   I have never been treated so poorly and horrible by another service company.   They fraudulently charged my credit card and bullied me out of paying the driver $100.00 cash for delivery.   All of this on Christmas Eve.    They knew I was out of gas and it’s 30 degrees outside and I have been a long time good paying customer and they totally took advantage of me as well as bulling me.  I did not authorize them to charge my credit card.   I don’t know how people take advantage of other people and look in the mirror……so sad !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2013 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Star-Propane/Plantersville-Texas-77363/Texas-Star-Propane-Beware-awful-company-to-deal-with-Plantersville-Texas-1109689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Star Propane