Complaint Review: Texas truck sals

• Reported By: James — Mckinney Texas
Texas truck sals
3420irving blvd.dallas,tx 75247 Houston, Texas USA

Texas truck sals Beware total ripoff Houston/dallas Texas

this company is a total ripoff.i went in looked at a truck.told sales guy I had 5000down he said he could get me done.he said he required 500 deposit to start paper work and hold truck cause few people had looked at truck that day.i gave him deposit and went home did app. Online aweek later I go back they have sold truck.show me similar truck at there Houston lot but tell me I have to go there to test drive and look it over.then he tells me I was approved for first truck and second truck. Same price so they'll just switch financing to second truck.but my down will be6000 .

i say okay since I already gave 500ill only have to give5500.he tells me that on top of the deposit.i went right down the street and bought a06freightliner less miles only had put down 5000.ireturned to texas truck sales to pick up my deposit they told me it was non refundable cause the got me approved for the truck.kick me out of there lot even threathen to call the cops.i waited for thirthy min.cops never showed.repeated calls to both locations getting run around.till wasn't on any of the paperwork I got nor was it posted on walls inside dealership.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-truck-sals/Houston-Texas-77029/Texas-truck-sals-Beware-total-ripoff-Houstondallas-Texas-1088327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas truck sals