Complaint Review: Texas Workforce Commission Labor Law

101 East 15th Street Rm 124T AUSTIN, Texas USA

Texas Workforce Commission Labor Law Conflict of Interest. AUSTIN Texas

*Author of original report: Breaking the Law

*Author of original report: Still Breaking the Law

I filed a Wage Claim with the Texas Workforce Commission Labor Law to get my last check from this Security Company that  refused to pay me., but they have refuse to put an investigator on my its been all most 4 months and I have not heard from them at all I believe they are retaliating against me because I have a complaint against the Unemployment Benefits Department at this Office I have sent a copy of my bank statement that shows proof that the company stills owe me another check but they have refuse to appoint an investigator to my case when I called to see what was going on with my case  they told me they didnt have enough staff  and that it might take 6-12 months before I even get an investigator.I belive that someone is being paid off at this office.My Attorney have asked me to make one last attempt to resolve this matter before we get the US ATTORNEY GENERAL involved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 11:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Workforce-Commission-Labor-Law/AUSTIN-Texas-78778/Texas-Workforce-Commission-Labor-Law-Conflict-of-Interest-AUSTIN-Texas-1091403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Workforce Commission Labor Law

Breaking the Law

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

This Agency has yet to put an investgator on my case I have not heard from them nor have they notified me by certified mail when or if their going to put an investigator on my case,This is why I belive they have taken bribes. I called them a few weeks ago and they said that no one was on the case.

Still Breaking the Law

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

This company still have not put an investigator on my case concerning my wage claim just like I stated before this is retailiation and corruption thats why I have contacted the US ATTORNEY GENERAL to look into this matter.