Complaint Review: Texas Workforce Commission Unemployment Office

• Updated: Fri, October 11, 2013

• Reported By: cliff — austin Texas
Texas Workforce Commission Unemployment Office
101 East 15th street Rm 410 austin, Texas USA

Texas Workforce Commission Unemployment Office C.Oakley,C.Klotz,J.Lawrence,Kristina,Vannest. Fraud, Defamation,Illegal Practices austin Texas

*Author of original report: Documents for Public to Review

*Author of original report: Public Showing

*Author of original report: Federal Time

*Author of original report: Still Crooks

These people have not responded to my request for my Unemployment Benefits from OCT 2012-AUG 2013 when they were Negligence.and perjured themselves on State Documents and denied me my Benefits.I have given them every opportunity to resolve this matter but they have been unwilling to resolve it..Im making one last attempt to try and resolve this matter before I turne all of these documents over to the US Attorney General Office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texas-Workforce-Commission-Unemployment-Office/austin-Texas-78778/Texas-Workforce-Commission-Unemployment-Office-COakleyCKlotzJLawrenceKristinaVanne-1091400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Workforce Commission Unemployment Office

Documents for Public to Review

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

I spoke with a representive on friday 13th about my wage claim and he informed me that they stll dont have a investigator on my case they have refused to put their names of any documents that sent to me.If this case is not resolve by the end of the month im going to send a copy of the letter to Ripoff Report to be revied by The public.

Public Showing

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

These people continues to not address my dispute concerning my Unemployment Benefits for Oct 20,2012 until Aug 2013.they were Negligent and purjured themselves I have tried to settle this matter a couple of times but have'nt gotten any cooperation from these people If they dont have this mattter resolved by the end of Dec 2013 Im going to start making all of these bogus and contridicted documents that was sent to me available to the  to the public so they can see who signed off on these lies and who didnt do any investigation and who purjured themselves.

Federal Time

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

They continue to thumb there nose up at the Law so I have contacted the US Attorney General Office along with a number of other people to make sure these people are brought to Justice.

Still Crooks

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

These people have continued to show little regard for the law they have yet to pay me for the benefits months when I was legally qualified to receive them therefore I have chosen to contact the US ATTORNEY GENERAL concerning this matter