Complaint Review: texasteacups.com

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: quackydll — Houston Texas
texasteacups.com
10308 W US Hwy 80, Forney,TX 75126 Forney, Texas USA

texasteacups.com I gave them my credit card # and paid them $100 to put me on a "preferred customer list". I spoke with both Ginger and Becky Bice (owner) and it was explained to me that I would be notified of puppies to choose from before they were offered for sale online. I never received a single notice. When I called and spoke with Becky Bice (the next month, again the owner) and asked for a refund I was only offered the same amount in pet supplies from their store. Yeah right, pet supplies for what pet??? Forney Texas

I was looking for a very small puppy and came across Texas Teacups.  I started reviewing their pics and of course fell in love with their adorable puppy pics.  I wasn't wanting anything extravagant as their prices suggested.  I called several times and spoke with several women.  One was Ginger, very nice and informative.  I don't remember the 2nd female's name but the 3rd one was Becky Bice.  She told me she is the owner of Texas Teacups and spoke with me about giving me my credit card # to make me a "preferred customer", i.e...first on a list to be notified of puppies I was searching for before posted online.  I was never notified and when I spoke with Becky Bice, the following month after my card was charged, I was told I could purchase pet supplies from their store...yeah, for what pet???  I still don't have a pet and I'm still out the $100!!!  I'm not certain since it's been sooo long ago but I think it's been since late 2009 or 2010.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/texasteacupscom/Forney-Texas-75126/texasteacupscom-I-gave-them-my-credit-card-and-paid-them-100-to-put-me-on-a-preferr-1053739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on texasteacups.com