Complaint Review: texasworkforce commission

• Updated: Wed, September 11, 2013

• Reported By: cliff — austin Texas
texasworkforce commission
101 East 15th Street RM 410 AUSTIN, Texas USA

texasworkforce commission Jennett Negligence,Fraud,Violations,Defarmation AUSTIN Texas

*Author of original report: Correction

*Author of original report: State Ripoff

*Author of original report: Check Robbers

*Author of original report: Check Thieves

*Author of original report: Defarmation/Slander/Negligence

*Author of original report: Bad Lawyer

*Consumer Comment: It's unlawful to NOT answer the phone?....

i recently filed a report with rip off report on this company they have continued to do what i believe are unlawful practices every time you call they will not answer the phone,ive tried over and over,but only get voice mails

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/texasworkforce-commission/AUSTIN-Texas-78778/texasworkforce-commission-Jennett-NegligenceFraudViolationsDefarmation-AUSTIN-Texas-1083685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on texasworkforce commission

Correction

This is their website.www.eeoc.gov

State Ripoff

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

The Texas Workforce Commission allso had people calling my house and pretending to be Manegers and laughing and

teasing.

me telling me that I wasnt going to get my benefits because the companies did not like to pay benefits. Even though they

knew that this is not the law

Check Robbers

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

Here are a list of the names of the people on my Texas Attorney General Childsupport division documents that chose to

disregard the facts and not look at my checkstubs or they are corrupt .It is my belief that they are part of a corrupt agency.

and needs to be investgated.I have tried to reach out to them to get my money back but I get no response.

Heres is the list of what i believe are Corrupt officials

1.Misty Miller

6.Tod L Adamson

7.Carol L.Collins

Check Thieves

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

I filed a ripoff report against this Agency The Texas Workforce Commission Unemployment Office now im going to list the

names of all of the Liars and thieves whom I believed have taken payoffs to rob people of their unemployment benefits I

have documents and a email from the supervisor that I worked for that proves that I met the qualifications to receive my

benefits but these thieves denied me my benefits for 9months which have put a gret financial burden on my family.I have

documents where it shows where they clearly perjured themselves on state ducuments I have reached out to Texas

Workforce commission to try and settle this case but I have not gotten any response.Thats why im exploying my Legal

options.

Here are the names of all those criminals that were involed in denying me my benefits.

1.C.Oakley

2.C.Klotz

3.J.Lawrence

4.Britiny Froemmling

5.Kristina Vannest

Defarmation/Slander/Negligence

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

This company have engaged in what I believe is Defamation, Slander and Wilful Negligence They have ignored facts about my Unemployment Claim all of the Hearing Officers have signed and presented documents as fact when they knew these documents were false.

Bad Lawyer

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

I forgot to mention in my original letter that when I would call Mr Bernard he was never in  his office and he never kept me informed on what was going on with my case and on a rare occassion when I would catch him in his Office he would talk like he was representing  The Texas Attorney General Child Support Division

It's unlawful to NOT answer the phone?....

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

What law does this violate?

Go to their website and click on contact us at the top of the homepage and check the contact numbers provided.

I suspect you're calling a wrong number.