guided

• Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: Edward — mesa Arizona United States of America
Texona Huntington
2145 w. Broadway Road mesa, Arizona United States of America

Texona Huntington Jayna Van Den Einde Health hazzard, dangerous enviorment, Repairs unfixed, Unfit for human habitation mesa, Arizona

I am complaining due to the fact i am living in a apartment containing high volumes of mold. I have several things broken and unrepaired since move-in. I have been living in a place where high crime is a daily issue and the apartments are well known by mesa police. Standard policy i recieved before move-in listed that the landlord would provide a crime-free area but yet i have neighbors who are doing high amounts of paraphernalia and i have complained several times thus writing letters and still no answer. Also i am housed next to urgent psychiatric care patients that i did not know of moving in here. I am fearing for my life knowing i have 3 small children, my youngest being 4 months. I can't sleep at night and am constantly looking out my windows hoping nothing happens. My apartment also floods everytime it rains and my air doesn't work. Maintenance is too lazy to come and help out. I have talked to my local police department and they have also instructed i look for an out because of the dangerous activity and endangerment my family is in. I am reaching out because i have written and complained several times to management and still nothing. I am living in fear and praying nothing happens. This place is rotting, everything inside and out is falling apart if you were to see it. I have documented everything and have pictures and videos. The mold is pretty intense causing me to become sick often and my children are also breathing in this hazzardous crap. This place has nothing but issues and bad reviews. I am crying out for help out of my lease and on to better living enviorments. This place is not fit for anyone to live in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 04:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Texona-Huntington/mesa-Arizona-85202/Texona-Huntington-Jayna-Van-Den-Einde-Health-hazzard-dangerous-enviorment-Repairs-unfix-931336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texona Huntington