specimen

• Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: Dejan Banovic —
Text Ad Direct
8543 Grandview Ave. Suite1002 Overland Park, Kansas USA

Text Ad Direct James Desch I have payed for advertising service, they never delivered what I have payed for, and they are not returning my money! Overland Park Kansas

*Consumer Comment: He may be at it again

*Consumer Comment: Just report him

Several months ago, I have payed 100$ for the advertising campaign, that should results in sales, in two months. Two months are passed, I have not received anything, there was no traffic, and no any sales. According to their rules, they need to return my money, but 45 days is passed from the end of the campaign, and nothing. I have send them numerouous e-mails in the last 45 days, and they have responded once, saying that their mail server does not work properly. This company, and Mr. James Desch, with whom I have communicated, are very suspicious. If I do not receive the money back, I will report them to FBI internet fraud department. I see that there are and other complaints, from other individuals, when this company is in question.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2013 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Text-Ad-Direct/Overland-Park-Kansas-66212/Text-Ad-Direct-James-Desch-I-have-payed-for-advertising-service-they-never-delivered-wha-1100054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Text Ad Direct

He may be at it again

AUTHOR: J - ()

I was scammed out of $589.99 by this guy and his textaddirect company back in Feb of 2013. I did find him on twitter (@mirzajames). And it appears he is running (or at least promoting) a new site called seoweb2020.com it looks virtually identical to the content that was on textaddirect.com

Can anyone find out if it is him running it, cuz he has stolen a lot of money and he needs to be stopped. I have tried sending him messages on twitter, with no response. Any help would be appreciated.

Just report him

AUTHOR: Julie - ()

I also got scammed by him back in 1/2013 for $4900 and he not only never refunded me after his campaign completed but even went as far as to state that he did do the service and that I was trying to rip him off when I did a chargeback.  Because of his lies I lost.  This guy is a complete con and won't give you back your money so file a police report, contact the FBI & attorney general.  Use them to stop him from stealing any more people's hard earned money.