Complaint Review: textbooksnow.com

• Updated: Sun, January 29, 2012

• Reported By: Beth — Madison Alabama United States of America
2233 West Street Internet United States of America

textbooksnow.com Refund not received Internet

"If I could give "negative" stars, I would.

I ordered 2 textbooks from textbooksnow via amazon. Received them 1/2/12. Dropped the classes so I didn't need the books. I received a shipping label for the box for my return package. Since there was no packing slip in the box, I typed a note indicating order number, reason for return, etc.

Per their return policy, items may be returned within 30 days for a refund with no authorization required. I shipped the textbooks 1/9/12 via UPS. They signed for the package 1/11/12. My attempts to contact them have gone unanswered with the exception of one "canned" response from "Millie" stating their return/refund policy. (Apparently they don't read their emails.)

I've received notification from amazon that a couple of my emails were "undeliverable." I have filed a claim with amazon, as well as with BBB. I regret that I didn't check their BBB rating first. I am submitting this feedback so that others don't make the same mistake I made by ordering from them."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2012 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/textbooksnowcom/internet/textbooksnowcom-Refund-not-received-Internet-830563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on textbooksnow.com