Complaint Review: TextCoMedia, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, August 17, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, August 17, 2014

• Reported By: Dennis — S Lake Tahoe California
TextCoMedia, Inc.
11729 Chapman Hwy Seymour, Tennessee USA

TextCoMedia, Inc. Michael Longacre Scammed and Lied To Seymour Tennessee

*Author of original report: TextcoMedia, Inc. resolved issues

My wife and I invested $31,750 with Michael Longacre of TextCoMedia. starting in Jan, 2011 and last in 9/1/2011.  He is located in Seymour, TN 37865, (865) 304-9500, Website: wwww.textcomedia.com, Email:  texcomedia@gmail.com.

Some of the investments worked as described.  However, as we invested additional money, Michael Longacre kept the money but did not perform per our Agreements.  Specifically we invested $10,500 for a program called Appointment Pro.  A second investment of $10,000 was for the marketing of a program called Cuilpon.  Neither program was marketed and Michael Longacre retained the money.

We have tried unsuccessfully by phone, email, text  requesting return of the funds, with no luck.  He agreed to repayment in Dec of 2012 for $1,500/mth for 2 years.  Received $2,000, stopped payments.  Recently verbally agreed to $100/Week, but no agreement in writing or payments.  Based on written agreements,  Michael Longacre has scammed us out of $23,150.

I have copies of agreements, correspondence and proof of payments.  I can provide copies upon request.  I probably won't get my money back, but I want to prevent others from being scammed like we have.  I may be contacted anytime at the above number.  Sincerely,  Dennis H Wingate

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2014 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TextCoMedia-Inc/Seymour-Tennessee-37865/TextCoMedia-Inc-Michael-Longacre-Scammed-and-Lied-To-Seymour-Tennessee-1170358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TextCoMedia, Inc.

TextcoMedia, Inc. resolved issues

AUTHOR: Dennis - ()

After dscussing our issues, TextcoMedia and Dennis Wingate have resolved their issues and wo rked out an agreeable solution