Complaint Review: TFC Credit

2010 Crow Canyon Place Suite 300 San Ramon, California USA
  • Phone: 925-498-2500
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

TFC Credit Found out that they are on my credit claiming i have a defaulted student loan that i never applied for San Ramon California

went to apply for a loan for a house, and TFC Credit was on my credit report saying i have a defaulted student loan, and i have never took out any student loans or went to college??   so explain why they are on my credit report that i owe them $695, this i BS.   so i have tried calling this company 3 times and both times i get put on hold and then sent to a voice mail box, where i leave my name and number and this info that is on my credit report.   I just want this off my credit report and taken care of.   this is bringing my score down.   would like to know how they even got my info to begin with and who in the heck used my name to get a loan.   wonder if i have a degree in something, LOL   NOT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TFC-Credit/San-Ramon-California-94583-1536/TFC-Credit-Found-out-that-they-are-on-my-credit-claiming-i-have-a-defaulted-student-loan-1070367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TFC Credit