Complaint Review: tfc2010.com

• Updated: Wed, March 16, 2011

• Reported By: Eric — Hope Arkansas United States of America
tfc2010.com
whitefield, Maine United States of America

tfc2010.com Bruce McInnis, H Bruce McInnis, The Fulfillment Center No support, email support sucks, no patent, lies about patent whitefield, Maine

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Putting the Truth out.

*Author of original report: Bruce Mcinnis

Bruce McInnis the founder and inventor of the "section 609 credit disputing system" lies and tells customers that he has patented this FCRA section 609 disputing system, however when you ask to see the proof of patent or documents that show he at least had a patent pending they magically disappear like a fart in the wind. Bottom line is that Bruce got caught telling his affiliates and customers one whopper of a fat lie specifically that his credit disputing system had qualified and been awarded a patent surely something that would give a company and service instant credibility. Unfortunately Bruce McInnis is bold faced liar who should inform all of his clients and affiliates that he has been a party to gross unethical behavior and business practices, Bruce McInnis would surely protest what I am posting here, but he knows that it is simply stating what is true.......Bruce McInnis is a pathological liar who likes to use lies to help him generate business.

You should be ashamed Bruce!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2011 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/tfc2010com/whitefield-Maine-04353/tfc2010com-Bruce-McInnis-H-Bruce-McInnis-The-Fulfillment-Center-No-support-email-suppo-693710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on tfc2010.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Putting the Truth out.

AUTHOR: TFC President - (United States of America)

Thank you for giving me this forum to address those who would try and steal my eBook and use the dispute system I created as their own. You will see a rash of complaints from November through February on this forum and in other places as well. It amazes me that when you have something noone else has......and it works.....everyone wants to try and make it their own. They say that the most common form of flattery is for someone to mimic or repeat what you do.....well....I'm not flattered. I have made it my mission to serve everyone who purchases my Credit Educational Series eBook and newsletter response system. I have tens of thousands of customers since 1999 and you see a splattering of these type complaints abount my FREE dispute process I allow customers to use. FREE is the operating word here. These people who are complaining were told falsehoods about my educational system by people wanting to make a buck as a referring fee. I allow individuals to market my product after they have applied my system and have received results.

The reason we have such a great reputation in 12 years in business is that we will not allow someone to walk away unhappy. I offer to extend my free dispute system to them, restart them if they have failed to stay on top of it, even two years later I have said to them....no problem....let's get you back on track.....and NEVER do I charge someone anything to continue....they purchased the Educational System once.....that is all they will ever pay for.

Take a moment and go to my website at www.tfc2011.com and read the testimonials there and look at the hundreds of recent results achieved by my customers by applying the techniques I teach in my eBook to their credit reports....it is truly amazing. I don't want to beat down or belittle those who failed to apply these techniques and may have been lied to by the person who referred them to me.....but even then.....I send out a 9 page .pdf file explaining in detail what to expect, the timelines to see things change, etc. There is no confusion if they read what they purchase.

BTW - We do NOT have any patents on this system. We have a copyrighted work which includes my 37 responses, Credit Educational eBook Training Series and Classroom Teaching Series included. The Credit BluePrint is also included.

If you feel you need additional help to get back on track....contact me personally at tfcarizona@gmail.com and I will gladly help you.

Bruce Mcinnis

AUTHOR: Rick - (United States of America)

Bruce when are you going to show everyone your section 609 disputing system patent, or was that a patent pending, either way I think you need to either show the public the patent documentation or fess up to the fact that you tell big lies because you are such a scumbag that you think people will not verify what you spew all over the internet.