Complaint Review: TFP Ink

• Updated: Sat, August 25, 2012

• Reported By: Bonnie — San Rafael California United States of America
TFP Ink
P.O. Box 322 Collierville, Tennessee United States of America

TFP Ink I bought 4 color cartridges, (C1-41) and 5 Black cartridges, (PG-40) for my Cannon Pixma MP150 Printer, all of which were useless. TFP Ink labeled these cartridges as, "High Quality Compatible Cartri Collierville, Tennessee

*Author of original report: TFP Ink

I ordered 5 color cartridges and 5 Black cartridges for my Cannon Pixma MP150 from TFP Ink.  The first two cartridges worked for only a short time.  I think they may have been 30% full with ink.   The rest of them were useless. They advertised that they sell" High Quality Compatible Cartridges".  I was ripped off  $80.00.  I  called the 1877-897-4909 number and left a message about the ink cartridges.  It;s been a few weeks and they have not returned my phone call.  I have read other reviews about this company and they are ripping off a lot of people. I want my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TFP-Ink/Collierville-Tennessee-38027-0322/TFP-Ink-I-bought-4-color-cartridges-C1-41-and-5-Black-cartridges-PG-40-for-my-Canno-932106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TFP Ink

TFP Ink

AUTHOR: Bonnie - (United States of America)

I want to file a complaint against TFP ink.  There website is http://www.tfpink.com/

I had ordered 5 color cartridges (Cl-41), for my copier on 12/12/2011. I also ordered 3 Black cartridges for my copier on 12/14/2011.  A total of 8 remanufactured cartridges.  TFP advertises that their cartridges are High Quality compatible Cartridges.  The first two that I used did not last very long. I think they were 30% full.  The rest of the cartridges were useless.  My copier wold not function with the cartridges inside of it.  3 of the cartridges cost $14.99 each, 5 of the cartridges cost $14.99 each, totaling $118.42. I WAS RIPPED OFF.

On August 7th I changed the first two cartridges that I had used for fresh ones, as it showed the ink was low. When the cartridges did not work I called TFP Ink at 877-854-9422 and left a message about the cartridges and told them to call me back.  Well, I never heard from anyone.  August 24th I called the same number and it said it has been temporarily disconnected.

My order numbers are 200026949 and 200026981.  I want a REFUND of  $118.42.  I have read other reviews about this company and they are ripping off a lot of people. I want my money back.