Complaint Review: thane.com

• Updated: Mon, October 28, 2013

• Reported By: victim of thieving by thane — san diego California
thane.com
2229 harrison ave san diego, California USA

thane.com Thane, thane.com stolen from, treated rudely, antagonizing and anger provoking, unprofessional thieving con artists san diego California

They never sent me my mop pads and when I replied they wete very rude and unprofessional and said I waited too long and feel free to buy more. I said unless theyre free I want nothing from you and even then they wouldnt be technically free since I bought 3 packs if pads I would only be getting was I rightfully owed. They said had I contacted tjem prior to when I did they could help which pissed me off to the max. I said so I magically contacted you the day after deadline to recieve help!? BULL$###!!!! I will let everyone know youre shady scandalous dirtbags con artists and I even called them words I shouldnt say. Point is, theyre unprofessional and thieves. Bottom line. #### thane.com and the mop is nothing special had I recieved my pafs or not. Trash product. Trash customer service. Overall trash company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2013 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/thanecom/san-diego-California-92113/thanecom-Thane-thanecom-stolen-from-treated-rudely-antagonizing-and-anger-provoking-1095188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on thane.com