Complaint Review: thanksforthepoints.org

• Submitted: Tue, April 09, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: Jamie — clearlake California
thanksforthepoints.org

thanksforthepoints.org southweb a young teen man came to my door selling a magazine subscription. he was trying to win a trip t New Zealand. After a long talk I decided to purchase a subscription fr "bass masters" i spent almost 70. Internet

I was at home when a young teen man came to my dor selling magazine subscriptions. Although I never buy these things I decided to help out this young man because he came off as very honest and pleasant. However at the time I did not have enough money, so I gave him my number and advised him to contact me by phone arund the 1st of February, so he did. i then went online and purchased a subscriptin for Bass Masters, spending about $70.00

However, over two months has gone by, and still no magazines, mind you I was quoted 3-6 weeks max for delivery. So, I have been researching this website ln GOOGLE and sure enough every number i have found is disconnected, no good etc. I can not even find the real website that I went nto to purchase the magazine tlo begin with!

I am outraged that the young man would take advantage of me especially after I tld him how hard my life is n a daily basis. I struggle t pay my bills, eat etc. I did this to help ut a kid trying to earn his way, but instead I was lied to and cheated. i found a facebok page and saw numerous upset commentors. I pisted n the page, but I am sure they wnt be answering me anytime soon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/thanksforthepointsorg/internet/thanksforthepointsorg-southweb-a-young-teen-man-came-to-my-door-selling-a-magazine-subscr-1041892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on thanksforthepoints.org