Complaint Review: THE 2-20 COMPANIES

• Updated: Thu, December 26, 2013

• Reported By: SHELL — MORVEN Georgia
THE 2-20 COMPANIES
HOUSTON TX MORVEN, Georgia USA

THE 2-20 COMPANIES I thought that I had purchased a program that would help make money at home. But, I never received anything and I let them get $37.00 as a start fee. I want it returned. MORVEN Georgia

On 10-30-13, I went into my e-mail and discovered a new company that guaranteed me assisted in a home based business. I decide to enter into this program and to this date I haven't been able to received any inform for this company. No phone number or anything else. I am not able to contact them in anyway. They guaranteed a full refund and I haven't received that either. I would like a full refund. PHYLLIS W (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2013 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-2-20-COMPANIES/MORVEN-Georgia-31638/THE-2-20-COMPANIES-I-thought-that-I-had-purchased-a-program-that-would-help-make-money-a-1110593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE 2-20 COMPANIES