Complaint Review: the Berry company

• Submitted: Wed, February 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 08, 2012

• Reported By: Yamaharacer — addyston Ohio U.S.A.
the Berry company
3170 Kettering Boulevard dayton, Ohio United States of America

the Berry company Billing issues. took over my free yp.com account and billing me for it dayton, Ohio

I signed up on YP.com for a FREE listing march 2011.  I tried to delete my listing a few days ago.  when  I loged into yp.com the site said I need to call their 800 number and this is what I was told, AT&T (owners of yp.com) said that I needed to call the berry company at 1800 877-0475 to arrange that since it's a "billed" account.   which is is not but I call the berry company anyway.  so the berry company tells me I need to contact ATT advertising solutions.  what the heck?

att just told me to call the berry company the berry company tells me to call att.   no one knows what's going on but they for sure know I owe them money.  $500 and some change which I immediately told them I'm not paying them a dime I never agreed to pay the berry company any kind of advertisement fee when I made my listing on yp.com because it's free.  I guess this is some sort of bait and switch scam they have going.

so I urge anyone to avoid yp.com,  the berry company, and cincinnati bell yellow pages since they deal with them too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-Berry-company/dayton-Ohio-/the-Berry-company-Billing-issues-took-over-my-free-ypcom-account-and-billing-me-for-it-836148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the Berry company