Complaint Review: The Actors Club

• Updated: Wed, November 03, 2010

• Reported By: Dusty — Placentia California United States of America
The Actors Club
Internet, California United States of America

The Actors Club Actors Club you can never log into the site once you pay and no one will ever return your e-mails regarding issue or refund Internet, California

sounds great to get audition notices and they continue to e-mail you notices once you sign up, however you can never get the info you need to submit for the audition, because your online log in does not work. from the day I signed up my band account was charged the sign up fee. I created a user name and password, and I couldnt log in. I emaled the site several time I and never got a response I continue to get emails from them about auditions and telling me to sign up. I've even replied to those emails acting as a new member with questions. before I sign up and the awnser everything and get right back to me. then I said I signed up and cant log in and then no response. this is a complete fraud. do not sign up with this service it's fake!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2010 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Actors-Club/Internet-California-/The-Actors-Club-Actors-Club-you-can-never-log-into-the-site-once-you-pay-and-no-one-will-e-658062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Actors Club