Complaint Review: the adams construction

• Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: Miss Sandler — Garland Texas
the adams construction
1000 WINDSONG DR richardson, Texas USA

the adams construction aka adam zachary ROOFING RIP OFFS, SCAMS, DAMAGING HOME OWNERS richardson Texas

*Consumer Comment: not true

*Consumer Comment: 9 years? Really? Show me the business registration with the county.

*UPDATE Employee: BOGUS ACCUSATION

ADAM CONSTRUCTION is the most disgusting company ever. My husband and I are victims of ADAMs Construction's rip-off/ scam. We have never seen the guy accept for his wife that had us sign our life away with the most ridiculous contract. We paid him in full and found out that he gave us a 20 yr roof instead of the 50 year lifetime warranty roof that our insurance company compensated us for. He also kept the money and did not finish what was mandated by our mortgage company, so now we have to fix what ADAM CONSTRUCTION took away. His company phone number is 214-613-6577, and he never picks up because of the multiple issues that he has. His address at 1551 Springvalley Does not exist and he is no where to be found.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-adams-construction/richardson-Texas-75081/the-adams-construction-aka-adam-zachary-ROOFING-RIP-OFFS-SCAMS-DAMAGING-HOME-OWNERS-ric-1047749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the adams construction

not true

AUTHOR: MINDI - ()

Don's comment about they require no money until the homeowner is 100% satisfied is COMPLETELY untrue!!! That's how they Ripped me off! I trusted them to do the job Don said they would.  My comments are truly geniune and you know who I am and you have my email, my address, my telephone numbers.  I HOPE somebody calls me back! I will let everyone know about this company on every website available so that hopefully others are not ripped-off and scammed by, ADAM CONSTRUCTION, ADAM ZACHARY, or DON BELL.

9 years? Really? Show me the business registration with the county.

AUTHOR: TX Ranger - ()

Really? This company's been in business for 9 years? Show us the proof. Post the assumed name certificate filed with the county clerk or post the certificate from the TX Secretary of State showing the business is organized. And while you're at it, Don, why not post your own Bell's Construction certificates/registrations? I don't see you registered anywhere. And why are you running your own construction/roofing company if you're working for the Adam Construction organization? And why isn't this company registered with the state as a telemarketer if you're hiring telemarketers. Does this ad ring a bell, Don? You posted it. It has your phone number.

Construction company in Richardson with BBB rating of A+ has openings for 5 Roofing Sales Specialists.

Our in house Telemarketing program can generate 10-15 pre-set solid appointments for you every week. So NO MORE DOOR KNOCKING
Because we have full control over our telemarketing, we have access to the recorded phone calls and are confident of our leads!
Advance of $100 per claim # to help you get your pipeline built up.
Bring in 2-3 sales a week and you will easily average 2k+ a week

- Get paid after meeting with the adjuster and picking up ACV check - NO WAITING on your commission!
- 9% of the RCV paid upfront and you immediatly move on to the next Homeowner
- Focus on Sales ONLY - no Production, NO Picture taking, NO Measurements or any other work involved
- enjoy the luxury of getting leads in the damaged areas closest to your home

- Experience in Roofing Sales is Required
- Have a High Closing %
- MUST be extremely Disciplined & Clean Cut
- Possess a Ladder

We only hire the best polished individuals. Our leads are of extreme high quality. If you are a genuine closer, email with your info or call Sales Manager Don 214-664-2323
Preference will be given to those who send an email !
Interviewing all week long at our location in Richardson @ 1551 east Spring Valley & Plano Rd accross form Lowes & Target, shop #181, 75081

BOGUS ACCUSATION

AUTHOR: 1stEmployee - ()

This is bogus and typed in by an ex employee. If any real customer has a problem with our service (there are NONE), please speak up and dont type invisibly.

ADAM Construction has been in business 9 years and going strong with an A rating with the BBB

I, Don Bell, am the sales manager and have been with the company since day 1.

I can be reached at 214-664-2323. There are ZERO problems with the company. We require no money from homeowner until they are 100% satisfied.

Anybody can sit behind a computer and type crap. If you are truly genuine, make a phone call and speak up.