Complaint Review: The Aestheic Laser and Equipment Superstore

• Updated: Tue, November 05, 2013

• Reported By: Doctor Zaius — Atlanta Georgia
The Aestheic Laser and Equipment Superstore
1562 Park Lane South, Bldg #700, Jupiter , Florida USA

The Aestheic Laser and Equipment Superstore Sam Lehrer Laser Outlet, Aesthetic Partners and Thelaseroutlet.com Fraud, No plausible deniability to this many complaints, company name change, assets redirected to show very low net worth, lawsuit, litigation, full knowledge of faulty products sold Jupiter Florida

I am here to relay a story, less all the boring dates and times, which are extensive... I'll just start off with: "Once upon a time" a Laser Hair removal device was purchased for what was a fair market price from Sam Lehrer's Laser Outlet. Shipment was received and along came instructions that the use of a "jim clip" or more commonly known as a paper clip to "jimmy" the unit for normal use would be necessary (after all, it is used). After further evaluation, we've found that this is in violation of use as it is not in "working order".

In this diminished capacity, the unit worked for a short few months before it became apparent that the unit needed some service. When cleaned by a professional servicing company, a "brown sludge" was found inside of the unit. They also reiterated that using it in its current state was ill-advised. Sam Lehrer was contacted for replacement. That replacement never came. No compensation, concessions or rebates for the monies paid came either.

A lawsuit was filed and many transactions between Attorneys transpired. Unfortunately, due the nature of the expenditure, after failed attempts at a resolution, I made the decision that this would not be economically feasible to continue... litigation for restitution might cost me more than I had initially paid for the device. I pulled the plug on the lawsuit. This is my first attempt at relaying the facts of my story. I am not here to mud sling, but to add just another story of the fraud that has been obviously perpetrated, evidenced by the 1st page of googling "Sam Lehrer Laser".

I believe there is enough negative press and complaints online that anyone considering doing business with this individual would be for-warned of the likelihood of a bad experience. I am using an alias, because who knows how far a fraud might go to try and retaliate or scream "libel" from the rooftops (or on an internet message boards~ to be more specific). We can all use our reason and common sense to agree that someone that has to constantly defend their position is, at the very least, suspect.

I'm not interested in a fight, I already went the route of trying to do this in a legal manner with which my Attorney was met with outrageous claims of asset redistribution to the tune of 4 Million in earnings from one year to running a business at a loss the next. The name of the company continues to change, but OZ behind the curtain remains Sam Lehrer.

Sam, as I'm sure you'll probably read: The truth doesn't have to "explain" itself. The TRUTH just IS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Aestheic-Laser-and-Equipment-Superstore/Jupiter-Florida-33458/The-Aestheic-Laser-and-Equipment-Superstore-Sam-Lehrer-Laser-Outlet-Aesthetic-Partners-a-1097040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Aestheic Laser and Equipment Superstore