Complaint Review: THE BILLING CENTER

• Updated: Sun, April 06, 2014

• Reported By: Silence I Keel You — Marion Kentucky
THE BILLING CENTER
3000University Center Drive Tampa, Florida USA

THE BILLING CENTER Time Customer Service, Inc Trying to RIPOFF my elderly mother but I'm stepping in. Tampa Florida

My 84 year old mother has been taken advantage of one too many times. I'm going to protect her now. These scumbags sent her 2 or 3 People magazines that she never ordered. That was several months ago. She told me about it. She said she never ordered them. She didn't even read them because she didn't like the magazine. I told her to just throw them out.

A couple of days ago she received a "PAST DUE" bill for $39.00 for 'her' People Subscription. Unbeleivable! These unscrupulous jerks think that they can scare people into paying for something they sent without even asking if she wanted them. They send two or three that she throws out and now they want money!

I didn't bother calling the phone number. I watch enough People's Court and Judge Judy to know you need to have a paper trail. I just wrote them a nasty, but polite, letter letting them know I have every intention of sueing them if they try to extort this money from her and/or ruin her excellent credit over this fictitious bill. I made copies of the bill and the letter for my attorney. We shall see what happens. I will update this as things happen. That is, if anything happens. I have a feeling this will just go away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2014 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-BILLING-CENTER/Tampa-Florida-33612/THE-BILLING-CENTER-Time-Customer-Service-Inc-Trying-to-RIPOFF-my-elderly-mother-but-Im-1136827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE BILLING CENTER