Complaint Review: The Bradford Exchange

• Updated: Fri, March 21, 2014

• Reported By: Danielle Ahrends — Lincoln Nebraska
The Bradford Exchange
9333 Milwaukee Avenue Niles, Illinois USA

The Bradford Exchange High price for poor quality and super slow shipping Niles Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Unhappy Customer

I ordered the "I Love You Diamond Stacking Ring" from The Bradford Exchange in the beginning of February, they advertised that I would have it by Valentine's Day.  They finally cashed the check February 19th, but no ring.

I contacted them via E-mail on their website the end of February asking about it.  A week later, I finally got a reply stating that they had not gotten the rings from their supplier yet (turned out to be China).  They said it would be another 4-6 weeks!

Around March 8th or 9th, I e-mailed them again stating that I wanted to cancel my order and have a refund sent.  There was no response.

On March 12th, I got an E-mail stating that my item we ready to be shipped.  I replied back that I had already notified them days before to cancel it.  They replied that it was too late now, it's being shipped.

I finally got the ring(s) today, March 21st. [continued below]....

.....  It doesn't look like their add and looks very cheaply made.  It looks like something I could have gotten at Walmart for $25, but these people charged $139.99!

I just contacted them (again) via E-mail to try to get a return shipping card and return postage.  My guess is I won't hear back from them and/or I won't get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Bradford-Exchange/Niles-Illinois-60714/The-Bradford-Exchange-High-price-for-poor-quality-and-super-slow-shipping-Niles-Illinois-1132466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Bradford Exchange

Unhappy Customer

AUTHOR: Chris - ()

Dear Danielle,

Thank you for your posting.  We're sorry it took so long for you to receive your order and when you received the ring you were less than happy with it.  Please contact us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com with your name, address and/or acount information and we will be happy to send you a return label to return the item back to us and send you a refund.  Thank you, Chris