Complaint Review: The Brian Group

1234 Idunnothe Way, Bellevue WA Bellevue, Washington USA
  • Phone: 4255026712
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

The Brian Group Scam telemarketers / not real company name / do not call violators Bellevue Washington

I don't know who these people are, they have told me that they are in Bellevue, WA and Portland, OR.  I can't find any listing for them or anything related to what they call themselves.  I have asked them numerous times to quit calling me.

They originally called when my house was removed from the MLS.  They said "we noticed that you just removed your house from the MLS and wondered if you are still considering selling your home".

Whenever I ask for some info from them, they become elusive and/or they will just hang up on me.  I talked to a "manager" there and was assured that they would remove my number from their call list.  Then they told me that they couldn't find anything in their system with my number associated to it.

They are bad business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Brian-Group/Bellevue-Washington-98005/The-Brian-Group-Scam-telemarketers-not-real-company-name-do-not-call-violators-Belle-1061069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Brian Group