Complaint Review: The Brown Institute

• Updated: Tue, April 01, 2014

• Reported By: GFair — Lithonia Georgia
The Brown Institute
McGee Rd Snellville, Georgia USA

The Brown Institute Jim BurnetteGregg Savage Don't spend a dime with this company Snellville Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Who are you?

I first met these two characters in January of this year. They had me extremely excited about a new start and new life. They even had someone in the office when I walked in raving about their services...I'm sure that was a "Plant"

During our first meeting, they talked about their credit repair services and how they could clean anything off your credit and made it seem so simple. after getting your credit cleaned, you can place tradelines to pursue a personal line of credit and then go on to the "big bucks" with a corporate line of credit.  They had a line saying...you can pay $600 for repair and $2500 if you wanted to take the "fast track" to financial freedom.

Well, after listening to them and feeling very confident. I pawned a few things and came up with the $2500 to move forward on the "fast track" as they say! I was so excited to finally getting a 2nd chance to start over. Well it's been 4 months and I have not seen one thing come off my credit report nor have I received any $$$$$$.  I am broke and I'm about to lose everything. And I'm sure Gregg and Jim don't care. by the way...don't let the "church member" thing fool you. He's a member of Voices of Faith church in Sone Mountain and I will be telling everyone in that church not to deal with this character!!!

When contacting the office...they blame it on the other person, saying "it's his fault"... No "it's the companies fault". Do not trust these two guys! And if you ever meet Faye Burnette...she's nice but she's in on the scam with them. This company is shady and I will be taking them to court to get my money back.

These people are full of it and they will take yoyr money and you'll be broke as a joke!! Stay Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Brown-Institute-/Snellville-Georgia-30087/The-Brown-Institute-Jim-BurnetteGregg-Savage-Dont-spend-a-dime-with-this-company-Snellv-1135332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Brown Institute

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Who are you?

AUTHOR: jim - ()

My rebuttal is, who are you.  We have no one registered with the institute with this name.  If you are a real person than come to the office and we will gladly help you in your situation, or give you a refund.  We have never told someone to pawn their belongings to join the institute.  So once again, if you are real come to the office so we can settle this.  Thank you.