Complaint Review: the burt collection

• Submitted: Tue, November 29, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, November 29, 2011

• Reported By: kookiebars — buena park California United States of America
the burt collection
28392 ballard dr lake forest IL 60045 lake forest, Illinois United States of America

the burt collection Liar, lake forest, Illinois

I bought a jeep from peter and had it delivered to my home in california. When I recieved this jeep it was missing the top. A side mirror was missing as well. It took peter 2 months to get me the mirror but when it came to the top he kept sending me emails that he had this top and was sending it to me. Now it is about 3 months later and still no top. Now he is ignoring me and won't return any calls or email. I feel this guy had lied to me from the begining he had no soft top for this jeep. Watch out for this company they don't know what they are talking about when it comes to cars and don't understand how they keep getting away with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2011 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-burt-collection/lake-forest-Illinois-60045/the-burt-collection-Liar-lake-forest-Illinois-802711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the burt collection