Complaint Review: The Carpet Lady, Inc

• Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Johnnie — Suffolk Virginia
The Carpet Lady, Inc
700 E. Washington St Suffolk, Virginia United States of America

The Carpet Lady, Inc bought a GE Top load Washer from The Carpet Lady Inc on March 25, 2013. After the first day I noticed unusual noise coming from it. I contacted the store and informed them. The Technician came over t Suffolk, Virginia

I bought a GE Top load Washer from The Carpet Lady Inc on March 25, 2013. After the first day I noticed unusual noise coming from it. I contacted the store and informed them. The Technician came over to check it out without even bringing tools. All he did was run a few cycles and listen to it. He never even removed the front cover to look inside. Every time I asked him about this particular noise he would not give me a straight answer, only pretended like he heard nothing wrong.

How could anyone not hear rattling. His advice was to run it everyday and to let them know If I had any more problems. When I called, the manager answered. I informed her of the loud rattling noise throughout the entire rinse and spin cycle she only reminded me of the previous service call. Since the technician claimed he heard nothing the first time she as good as said nothing was wrong this time either.

I told her this was a different noise problem and asked what this has to do with the other time. She said she had customers and would call me back which she never did. Once during our conversation she even laughed. I told her that I did not see anything funny about this matter. I paid my money for a washer that already sounds like the bearings are bad. Seems they don care about Customer Satisfaction, only their own profits.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Carpet-Lady-Inc/Suffolk-Virginia-23434/The-Carpet-Lady-Inc-bought-a-GE-Top-load-Washer-from-The-Carpet-Lady-Inc-on-March-25-2-1040629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Carpet Lady, Inc