Complaint Review: The Cats Meow

• Updated: Thu, October 03, 2013

• Reported By: Hez — Labrador City New Foundland
The Cats Meow
po box 3179 Wallingford Ct 06494 internet/wallingford, Connecticut USA

The Cats Meow Horrible ordering process & worse customer contact service internet/wallingford Connecticut

*Author of original report: Slimey billing practise

I went to order this "amazing" cat toy for a gift. I went online and started the process but found how they were askingthe questions...confusing. So I x'd out of the browser and order and went to google them. Sure enough, I found this site and some of the questions. So I went and opened another browser and ordered just ONE. Ok, got the order conf. No problem

WRONG! i got another order conf for the one I originally x'd out too! I called the company and after a long wait a very unhelpful person told me I would have to call back in 3 hours for them to cancel it as it hadnt shown up ?downloaded to their system yet! Holy duck crap! I have to waste 20 more minutes of my time. I think i am just going to cancel BOTH orders in 3 hours!

Stay away from these guys!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Cats-Meow/internetwallingford-Connecticut-06494/The-Cats-Meow-Horrible-ordering-process-worse-customer-contact-service-internetwalling-1089151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Cats Meow

Slimey billing practise

AUTHOR: Hez - ()

I just rec'd the shipping bill in my email for my ONE plus FREE (extra s& H of 7.95) for the cats meow toy.. There is a $10 TERRITORY surcharge on my bill too! I have no idea what that is for nor did I agree to one. BAD Service indeed.  $48.00 for 1+ free toy that was 19.99 plus sh & H. Horrible business practises and I will make sure people know about it!

( I would include the photo with the bill but on the next step ROR won't let me)