Complaint Review: The Cedarcide Store

• Submitted: Fri, June 24, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, June 24, 2011

• Reported By: mroper — Ellaville Georgia United States of America
The Cedarcide Store
612 Spring Cypress Road, Spring, TX 77373 Internet, Texas United States of America

The Cedarcide Store Cedarcide is worthless for killing fleas Internet, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Cedarcide,Best Flea Killer/Repellent Available

I ordered Cedarcide to help eliminate the fleas in my yard and on my dogs.  The website says "that the product CedarCides PHL Concentrate is an All Natural Solution For Pets, Horses and Livestock. This highly Concentrated Natural Flea and Tick Control Product is Organic, Pet Safe and Non Toxic. One quart Makes Over 100 Gallons of Dip, Bath or Spray.  To date, the only one time Flea control substance known to man that will kill the Flea, its larvae and the eggs, with one application. No follow up treatments necessary. PHL is perfectly safe to use inside as well as outside."

This product is absolutely worthless in killing or getting rid of fleas or any other pest.  At $60 a quarty, this product is an absolute rip off.

When I contacted the company, they tried to tell me I needed to buy yet another product to be able to get rid of the fleas.  Not falling for that.

Bottom line is do not waste your money on this product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2011 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Cedarcide-Store/Internet-Texas-77373/The-Cedarcide-Store-Cedarcide-is-worthless-for-killing-fleas-Internet-Texas-744986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Cedarcide Store

Cedarcide,Best Flea Killer/Repellent Available

AUTHOR: Lynn - (USA)

I had to write when I saw negative reports filed against Cedarcide.  This company literally saved my family from utter misery!!  While transitioning between homes in Dallas, TX we rented a very upscale townhome.  Unfortunately, our cat got out one day and rolled on the parking lot.  As soon as we brought him in we began to notice fleas.   In no time they were everywhere!  I bought bug bombs and tried them twice to no avail at all.  It made me ill to expose my family and pets to toxic chemicals but I was desperate to get rid of them.  We then had a professional pest control company spray the apartment, twice.  Still to no avail at all.  We were miserable.  In the meantime I was using Hartz flea medicine on my poor cat.  My husband got on the internet and stumbled across Cedarcide.  We ordered it and sprayed this safe formula on our  carpets and our cat! The fleas immediately disappeared and we never saw a single one again.  Unfortunately, my cat suffered a reaction to the Hartz flea killer and contracted a thyroid disease. He died within 8 months.  It was heart breaking as he was only 11.   We have since moved to Colorado and I now buy Cedarcide exclusively for pest control, as a safe, non-toxic flywipe for my horses and in any instances our pets show any signs of fleas.  I've asked every pet store we use regularly to replace their toxic brands with Cedarcide.  So, as I read these reviews and lawsuits that make little sense to me,  I think a few things:  Maybe the homeowners did not apply it as instructed.  We followed the directions exactly with no issues at all.  Also, it makes me wonder if the creepy companies that pawn all of those toxic insecticides on all of us, are so worried by how effective Cedarside is that they are creating frivilous lawsuits against it.  It happens.  Personally, I hope Cedarcide shuts them all down, especially Monsanto, which puts out some of the more toxic and unhealthy products than just about any other company.  They went after farmers, when stray modified corn popped up in their fields...so why wouldn't they go after a company that threatens their pesticides and bottom line?  I am a real consumer and Cedarcide is one of the best products we've ever purchased.  Truly.  As a career journalist, I feel the truth matters.   I hope anyone who reads these complaints compares them to honest reviews like mine.  I'm going to spread the word on social media and I hope others will too.  It's a strange world when good companies are targeted this way.  Cedarcide is on the expensive side but it lasts forever and again for us (used on a 3 level townhome) it was 100 percent effective.  I don't know how it works on insidious things like bed bugs or tenacious insects like ants (sugar ants don't bother us).  But it sure works great on fleas, mosquitos and flies.  Best of luck to anyone who needs relief and tries Cedarcide.