Complaint Review: The Cell Phone Exchange

• Reported By: cdlow1989 — Frisco Texas
The Cell Phone Exchange
2601 Preston Rd Frisco , Texas USA

The Cell Phone Exchange Deceptive Practices! Frisco Texas

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!! I bought a "Verizon" iPhone 16gb from the cell phone exchange in Frisco from Sharika Nash and I took it to the Verizon store only to find out that it is NOT a Verizon cell phone. I wasted $433 on this phone and they will not give me my money back. The "Legal Department" is handled by Michael Reedes and he also will not do anything about it except allow me to exchange it for another phone which I don't need to do because I already purchased an iPhone directly from the Verizon Store. Beware of this company!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Cell-Phone-Exchange/Frisco-Texas-75035/The-Cell-Phone-Exchange-Deceptive-Practices-Frisco-Texas-1100306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Cell Phone Exchange