Complaint Review: The Chrome Guy Juan Tremino Rowland Heights California

• Updated: Sun, April 06, 2014

• Reported By: Kirby — Decatur Texas
The Chrome Guy Juan Tremino Rowland Heights California
20687 Amar Rd. Suite 2-274 Walnut, California USA

The Chrome Guy Juan Tremino Rowland Heights California Juan Tremino "Rip Off Chrome Guy Juan Tremino" Walnut California

The Chrome Guy Juan Tremino, Rowland Heights California…Really we are seeing now we are in long line of good guys trusting who we thought was one of us at the swap meet here in Decatur Texas on Feb. 20th-23rd, 2014. I Met Juan Tremino that week end at the swap meet and he was too happy to take my check for $400.00 for a 1963 Ford Fairlane 500 back bumper he said he had, and he would send it right out to us in a couple of weeks.

I have made tons of calls to the 323-515-5107 and the 309-247-6637 numbers that he has on his business card he gave to me and of course we have not heard a word, so my wife and I googled him and see that he is very well known by many. We will also file a report for fraud and involve our bank in looking into him as well. We will be calling the Decatur swap meet to make sure they look him up on line as we did, so he is no longer welcome back to this swap meet any more. Everyone should definitely spread the word about this so called “Fake Chrome Guy” for sure. Hard lesson to learn, but we’ve learned it now!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2014 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Chrome-Guy-Juan-Tremino-Rowland-Heights-California/Walnut-California-91789/The-Chrome-Guy-Juan-Tremino-Rowland-Heights-California-Juan-Tremino-Rip-Off-Chrome-Guy-1136806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Chrome Guy Juan Tremino Rowland Heights California