Complaint Review: THE CHROME MAN

• Updated: Sun, March 16, 2014

• Reported By: ED C — swatz creek Michigan
THE CHROME MAN
10090 BETHEL CHURCH RD MIDLAND NC 28107 MIDLAND, North Carolina USA

THE CHROME MAN THE CHROME MAN AKA (KEVIN PARKS) CHROME PLATING MIDLAND North Carolina

I have shipped KEVIN PARKS ( AKA THE CHROME MAN) some parts off my packard i have sent him payment he has had my parts for over 3 months now. I have tryed to call him daily left messages to no luck. I was lucky enuf to reach him last month on a sunday he actualy answered he said im working on your parts now that they would be done and out to me the weekend but just another lie. I just want my parts at this point im now consulting with my attorney i wis anyone better luck with him than i have had. Good luck you will need it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2014 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/THE-CHROME-MAN/MIDLAND-North-Carolina-28107/THE-CHROME-MAN-THE-CHROME-MAN-AKA-KEVIN-PARKS-CHROME-PLATING-MIDLAND-North-Carolina-1131046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on THE CHROME MAN