Complaint Review: The Clinton Foundation

• Updated: Sat, September 14, 2013

• Reported By: johnkelly — California
The Clinton Foundation
610 President Clinton Ave Little Rock, Arkansas USA

The Clinton Foundation The Clinton Foundation charge me $11.23 for something that I did not authorize. Little Rock Arkansas

Clinton Foundation General Funds

The Clinton Foundation
610 President Clinton Ave
Little Rock, AR 72201
501-371-9544

Web: www.clintonfoundation.org

On September 13, 2013, I got a letter from "The Clinton Foundation". I open the letter and it said that I made a Gift of $11.23 to The Clinton Foundation. So right away I get on the phone with my credit card company (Capital One) to get rip of this fraud charge.

On September 3, 2013, The Clinton Foundation charge me $11.23 for something that I did not authorize. How did The Clinton Foundation get a hold of my credit card information? What a SCAM!! Now I have to fight with my credit card company (Capital One) which just took over my account a few months ago. Before I have never had any problems with my old credit card company (Orchard Bank, HSBC Card Services). It looks like Capital One may have a security problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Clinton-Foundation/Little-Rock-Arkansas-72201/The-Clinton-Foundation-The-Clinton-Foundation-charge-me-1123-for-something-that-I-did-n-1084331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Clinton Foundation