Complaint Review: The Club

• Reported By: I love to swim! — Danville Virginia
The Club
21-A Oak Branch Dr Greensboro, North Carolina USA

The Club Vicious Liars Cooked Up Story On Me ! Greensboro North Carolina

Josh Hughes and Maria Gonzalez cooked up a story of sexual harassment that never happened !

After using the club for a month,I received a phone call from Josh Hughes. He told me I needed to find another place to work out. I have never met himshe is the son in law of the owner of the club. He said I made remarks on 4/18 to staff and club members and was not welcome back.

I offered to come into his office,face my accusers,apologize. He was really smug and condescending and declined my offer.I filed a report with the BBB,and Maria Gonzalez,the club manager responded,told the BBB I was hitting on old fat ladies.

She also accused my 83 year old father of hitting on old fat ladies at the pool.

There a bunch of liars ! In fact,they're spying on club members. There are cameras everywhere,around the pool,the hot tub,especially. Mr.Hughes sits in his office and watches club members in swimwear without them knowing.

I wouldn't be surpriseld if the locker rooms were wired with cameras and sound that are streamed into Josh Hughes 's office !

He's a pervert !

Stay away from this place if you value your privacy !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Club/Greensboro-North-Carolina-27407/The-Club-Vicious-Liars-Cooked-Up-Story-On-Me-Greensboro-North-Carolina-1055172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Club