Complaint Review: The Coaching Department

• Updated: Fri, October 11, 2013

• Reported By: Orilon — Tucson Arizona
The Coaching Department
125 E Main St Ste338 American Fork, Utah USA

The Coaching Department Daeus Finanical/Your Entity Solutions/Strategic Tax Solutions Scammed Out of $15,795 American Fork Utah

I agreed to become a student of The Coaching Department because they told me they would teach me how to sucessfully sell things online.  I have been unemployed for the last 3 years, and I have not been able to find a job. I was despirate to start getting some sort of income and fell for their scam.

Brian Andrus had me "invest" $4895 (put onto 2 credit cards) to get into the program, and told me that after 3 days I could not cancel. He said that he would refund half my money after I consistently made 5000 in sales in three months, and then the other half after I made another 5000 for another 3 months.  My first coaching session was on 8/19/2013, which was after the 3 days.

I have also paid Daeus Finicial 3500 for setting up an LLC through Your Entity Solutions, 5000 to find a supplier for things to sell on my website and 2400 to Daeus' tax partner Stragetic Tax Solutions. Your Entity Solutions did send off the paperwork and I now have an LLC, but I have only made $195 on ebay from using their strategies.

Its been past the 3 days cancelation and I very much doubt that I will be able to make a consistent 5000 for the next 3 months to even get half of the money I've spent on this scam. If there are other ways to get the money back, I would like to hear them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2013 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Coaching-Department/American-Fork-Utah-84003/The-Coaching-Department-Daeus-FinanicalYour-Entity-SolutionsStrategic-Tax-Solutions-Sca-1091023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Coaching Department