Complaint Review: The Coaching Department

• Updated: Tue, March 18, 2014

• Reported By: DawnF — Alexandria Virginia
The Coaching Department
1491 W. 500 N. Lindon, Utah USA

The Coaching Department, Your eCommerce YES, LLCDaeus Financial eCommerce - Work at Home - Put it on Your Personal Credit Cards and You Will Make it Back Lindon Utah

*Consumer Comment: Beware of Work-At-Home and Coaching Scams

I had responded to information on the Internet about learning how to post links on the Internet for a cost of $97. Immediately following that, I was contacted by Chance from The Coaching Department who convinced me that owning an online website and becoming part of the eCommerce world would be very lucrative. He scheduled a time for me to talk over the phone with someone else. During this call, they pressed very hard to sell me a coaching program and charged me $9895 on a variety of my personal credit cards telling me that it was likely that I would be able to recoup my expenses relatively quickly once my website was up and running. They took my credit card numbers over the phone. The $9895 was charged as VI Education. My website is www.bestbabyproductsdepot.com. They gave me 13 weeks of proactive coaching. Scott Schultz was my coach and we spoke once per week. He helped me build my website. Since last year at this time, I have sold $80 in products from my website and have made very little profit. I since have worked with Daeus Financial and Seed Capital and paid them an additional $14000+ to establish corporate credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Coaching-Department/Lindon-Utah-84042/The-Coaching-Department-Your-eCommerce-YES-LLCDaeus-Financial-eCommerce-Work-at-Home-1131539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Coaching Department

Beware of Work-At-Home and Coaching Scams

AUTHOR: Phillip - ()

There are hundreds of internet based scams based out of Utah and none of them produce the results advertised. I have had dealings with a few of them, all the educational services are over priced for what you get, their training is questionable. The contracts sent to you cannot be disputed in a free market.

If you made $80 in sales, you are one of the few that actually earned some return. There are many people who get charged thousands of dolars and never see any revenue from the Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices of these companies.

These companies sell you on the idea that a LLC will protect your assets and offer huge tax incentitives to offset the start-up costs of operating a new business. Its more likely the business will fail and your coporate line of credit will finance their empire built on lies and deception. These internet based companies will milk you for every digital dollar available and never produce results to maintain your investment or cover financial charges related to starting a home business.

Contact the FTC with documentation of how you were ripped off, the amount invested and the return on your investment.