Complaint Review: the coaching department

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: holly — virginia beach Virginia United States of America
the coaching department
1411 w business park dr suite 101 orem, Utah United States of America

the coaching department scammed me and when i tried to cancel they didnt answer orem, Utah

*General Comment: The Coaching Department/ecommerce

I paid a lot of money, too much money for working online to make money. They were going to coach me to make money by having my own website. They were going to coach me for six months and keep with me till I made money.
I was given three days until midnight of third night to cancel. Today is the third day and I tried to cancel. All thr numbers I had and all the numbers I looked up, didn't work. They said they were closed and to call back Monday. Others had automated system and Hung up on me or sent me to voicemail.
Either way I couldn't cancel and I tried everything. I am going to call back Monday but I'm sure they will make up some story to scam me more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2012 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-coaching-department/orem-Utah-84058/the-coaching-department-scammed-me-and-when-i-tried-to-cancel-they-didnt-answer-orem-Uta-935933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the coaching department

#1 General Comment

The Coaching Department/ecommerce

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

Continue writing to your Credit Card Company, the Attorney General, Trade Commissioner (which is your best bet as tehy are not in Utah! http://www.ftc.gov/)

I was scammed out of more than 10K from these guys; they are telling everyone that this is just an attempt on my part to receive products/services without paying. Ken Sonnenberg is the owner of this company and many other companies liet this. Do your research online about these guys. Go after them! The more complaints the FTC (trade commission) gets the more the likelihood of them being brought down. Ken's brother is already being investigated by the FTC for the same kind of stuff. DO not give UP!