Complaint Review: The Coaching Department

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: Deb5652 — Loganville Georgia
The Coaching Department
1411 W Business Park Drive, Suite 101 Orem, Utah USA

The Coaching Department a/k/a Apply Builder The Coaching Department Takes Wdvantage of the Unemployed with Pipe Dreams. Orem Utah

I was so excited to start my workathome.com business.  Shortly afters spending $101.00, I received a call from a salesman from The Coaching Department.  He filled my head with this plan to makes lots and lots of money with little effort.  As I was unemployed (but actively seeking employment), I was suceptible to their pitch. Taking most of our savings, I invested atout $7500.00 for The Coaching Department to start me on my new career.  This was the way out of my money and job problems.

The next call came from someone trying to sell me the same service; however, they failed to identify themselves and the next thing I knew, I was convinced I needed to spent another $10,000 for a "distributor search" of drop shippers who might be interested in working with me.

After that, I received calls daily for more than three months from other scammers trying to convince me to spend more money.  I finally got adept at passing them off but it was very, very bothersome and it was difficult to tell who was with The Coaching Department and who was another scammer.

For many months, I worked on my website, www.ajsbatsballsandgloves.com.  It looks very amaturish and not likely to draw traffic.  I got to a certain point and then my "coach" stopped calling.  I continue to try to complete the website but quite frankly I don't even understand what I am supposed to do next.

Apply Builder (www.applybuilder.com) is in partnership with The Coaching Department and charges me $49.95 monthly for web hosting.  I am told I cannot even change web hosting companies.  The only way to get out of that is to let my website go.  Another waste.

I see many others have encountered the same problems with this company.  One suggested the claim was not even big enough for an attorney to have any interest.  Perhaps, if we all joined together we could file class action.  In addition, as he sold over the internet, I am thinking there might even be some federal issues going on here.

Does anyone have any suggestions for going forward?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Coaching-Department/Orem-Utah-84058/The-Coaching-Department-aka-Apply-Builder-The-Coaching-Department-Takes-Wdvantage-of-th-1065650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Coaching Department