Complaint Review: the college network

• Submitted: Fri, January 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 06, 2012

• Reported By: koko12 — richmond Virginia United States of America
the college network

the college network mislead me and now threaten my current license Internet

I sign up for college network 2 years ago. A representative came to my house describing the program,etc. He nevet got into time period of if want to cancel. Anyway after about five days i decided i want to cancel. I was told it was too late but they make a note on my account. Then on other hand sendind letters out stating i owe a loan of almost $7000 from a credit union that deals with them. I told them how im going to pay for something im not using and not interesting in company anymore. I thought it was over with, now 2 years later they have a lawyer office threaten me about taking my nursing license that i already had before i even talk to them. Plus, demanding full payment which they gave me to pay by the next day. Remind you i havent receive anything from them over a year which they claim they sent out numerous letters. But they can tell me they never receive none of my responses. Now im looking for lawyer to get me out this messed. I will never recommend anyone to this college, its a big scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2012 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-college-network/internet/the-college-network-mislead-me-and-now-threaten-my-current-license-Internet-818946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the college network