Complaint Review: the college network

• Updated: Sat, July 06, 2013

• Reported By: cpoling1 — canton Ohio
the college network
Internet USA

the college network they dont tell you everything up front Internet

*Consumer Comment: Did you sign a contract?

I signed up for the college networks lpn-rn nursing program after hearing the speech from the man that came to my house to tell me how great this program was. I was told I have three days to decide if I like it. First of all I should've stopped right there. Three days is not nearlly enough time to decide if any program let alone the mess I was about to get into with the college network is right. He enrolled me I started.

I tried it out for a few months and thought to myself, this is a huge mistake. This is not for me at all. I called the college network to see if there was any way I could just stop the payments and they could cancel my online courses. I even told them they could keep what I had already paid. They told me absolutely not, that cannot be done. I waited a few months and tried to.cancel again with no luck. Someone please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/the-college-network/internet/the-college-network-they-dont-tell-you-everything-up-front-Internetnbsp-1064935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on the college network

Did you sign a contract?

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

Where is the contract which you have signed? You need to look at the contract first. Look for the clause about program cancellation. If there is no clause about cancellation, take it to consult with a lawyer to see what you can do in order to get out of it. A reasonable contract cannot and should not legally bind you to complete the whole program without letting you go. This is not the same as buying a car or a house in which the product is tangible and can be confiscated. If they write a contract like that, you should be able to challenge them by laws. Unfortunately, it is always tricky when it comes to legal...