Complaint Review: The Common Grounds

• Reported By: Marcus A Banks — Bridgeton New Jersey USA
The Common Grounds
210 Southwest 2nd Avenue Gainesville, Florida United States of America

The Common Grounds terrible service unfounded accusations Gainesville, Florida

First, the service here is horrible.  They act like they owe you something if they even bother to take your order.  Thats besides the point though as there are lots of crap hole bars out there that have crappy service.

I was in the men's room digging through my pockets for a pen while on my cell phone when an ugly little bouncer tapped me on the shoulder and told me I had to leave.  I asked him "why" and he then accused me of writing bad words on the wall.  I explained to him that it wasn't me and that I was merely trying to take down a note from the person I was on the phone with (on a pocket note pad, not their dirty wall).

I could have knocked the ugly little dude flat, no problem.  I could have been a beligerent asshole.  I could have called the police as my rights were being violated.  I could file legal action.  However, being the gentleman I am I told the young man that he "had the wrong dude" and escorted myself out of the crappy establisment.

I will never return there and I will tell everyone I know that might decide to go there (for whatever god awful reason) to stay away.  There are plenty of other fine establishments in Gainesville that will gladly have my business and not accuse me of something as silly as writing bad words on a wall.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2009 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Common-Grounds/Gainesville-Florida-32601/The-Common-Grounds-terrible-service-unfounded-accusations-Gainesville-Florida-516346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Common Grounds