Complaint Review: The Concorde Collection

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, May 04, 2011

• Reported By:St. Paul Minnesota
The Concorde Collection
P. O. Box 663 Holmes,, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

The Concorde Collection I ordered a ring called The believe in miracles ring in Nov. 14,2007 sent payment. Never received it. Holmes, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Concorde Collection is a fraud

*Consumer Suggestion: I hope you got your item and or a refund!

*Consumer Comment: concorde collections

I order a believe in miracles ring in 11-14-2007. I sent a check and it been cashed too. I was getting the ring for my sister who fighting cancer. I been waiting for it to arrive. I try information to call about it noluck. so I when to the internet found . Out its a ripoff thing. Any thing be done to get my money back. $ 42.45 for it. Debra

Debra
St. Paul, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2008 11:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Concorde-Collection/Holmes-Pennsylvania-19043-0663/The-Concorde-Collection-I-ordered-a-ring-called-The-believe-in-miracles-ring-in-Nov-1420-304827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Concorde Collection

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Concorde Collection is a fraud

AUTHOR: PatH1207 - (USA)

I used to work for the company and discovered that what they have been doing for years is unethical and illegal. I just published an expose article about them and am trying to get the word out as quickly as possible and to as many people as possible. PLEASE, if you feel that you or anyone else has been taken advantage of by The Concorde Collection, NOW is the time to re-post this article with everyone you know and put that company out of business FOR GOOD!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I hope you got your item and or a refund!

AUTHOR: P - (U.S.A.)

You have a reason to be upset. I am writing this rebuttal to let you know there are several things you can do. (I know this is several months later, and I hope you have resolved this issue by now!-just keep all this in mind for further advice in the future) First, you can call the company. Anytime you mail or submit an order online, make sure you get contact information on the company. Make sure you keep a record of your payment as well! You may need this information should a problem arise such as this one. If you have not recieved your merchandise, you need to call the company-or write them to let them know of the problem. Send them a copy of the canceled check so they have something to go on. I worked for a small mail order company years ago, and somtimes the order gets confused-(checks cashed-original order lost!). Normally if your order is lost, everything can be resolved quickly if you have a copy of the payment you made. unfortunately, you have to cover yourself even though you expect the company to do it-you need to keep a record of everything you do as well. I am sure you can find the number online or track down the source of where you mailed your order/money to. I cannot express enough, how important it is for a customer to keep pertinant information such as the amount you spent, and who you spend it with! Always keep contact information on a company you do business with! If there is none, you need to think twice before giving them your money. I see this company advertised in sunday mailings for many years around christmas, so I am pretty sure they are a real company. Sorry, I don't have the sunday paper to send you their information!

Good Luck!

concorde collections

AUTHOR: Helen - (U.S.A.)

if you need a number for customer service go on their website www.theconcordecollection.com
document everyone's name that you speak with along with time and date, what spoke about and the actions that are going to be taken to solve the problem.
if you don't get a resolution, i would suggest filing a complaint with the better business bureau in pennsylvania. also if you paid by check and they cashed, a copy of the cancelled check would be benefical.