Complaint Review: The Conrad Agency

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

The Conrad Agency Insurance Producer Windsor New York

I got my NY life, health and accident license and my personal lines property n casualty licenses,  A year lapsed and I asked more than 5 times on the life and health side of the business to be taken into the field for in the field training.  A. I get experience selling the products, and B. learn more about the products besides in theory plus earn some money, in over a year this never happened.  Plus I was convinced after I spent 500 dollars for my property and casualty license I was never paid back (even though I passed the pre-license plus the state test).  After refusing my implores for in the field training and being ignored and the property and casualty ridiculous experience...don't consider them.  They want people to work for free for hopes that they might make money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 10:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Conrad-Agency/Windsor-New-York-13865/The-Conrad-Agency-Insurance-Producer-Windsor-New-York-1104486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Conrad Agency