Complaint Review: The Console Doctor

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: Gary B — Queensbury New York
The Console Doctor
6653 Powers Ave #238, Jacksonville, Florida USA

The Console Doctor Took my money & did not ship merchandise Jacksonville Florida

On July 15, 2013 I ordered an Xbox slim Power Suppy and paid for 2 day shipping. After 3 days I had not received the order so I called the company which took me several times to get through. Upon speaking to salesperson I was told that my part that I ordered had been delivered. I asked for the tracking number & they said they didn't have one so then I asked how do they know it was delivered & they could not answer that question, They then told me they were going to refund my 2 day shipping cost & send out another one.

After another 3 days I still did not receive the power supply I had ordered. So I called them back again this tim they told me there was a computer glitch & they were going to refund me my 2 day shipping and they were shipping it out right away. Well it is now July 29th 2 weeks later & I still have not received the power supply. They will not answer my phone calls or return my messages I left & they will not accept blocked phone calls. I have had to contact my credit card company to fight the charges. Do not order & send anything to this company as they are not trustworthy!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 06:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Console-Doctor/Jacksonville-Florida-32217/The-Console-Doctor-Took-my-money-did-not-ship-merchandise-Jacksonville-Florida-1070881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Console Doctor