Complaint Review: The Deli Inn

• Submitted: Wed, September 15, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, September 15, 2004

• Reported By:lantana Florida
The Deli Inn
Lake Worth Road Between Jog And The Turnpike Lake Worth, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Deli's

The Deli Inn ripoff bagel restaurant cheap owner liar Lake Worth Florida

I worked here training as a waitress for 5 days. They then fired me because I have a child and couldn't work weekends. Then when I returned to get my training pay the owner acted like I never worked there even though his manager told him I did. I called for 2 months they kept sayin next week. I went there; he smirked laughed and said try proving you ever worked here.

What a di**. Don't ever work for that pri** owner at the DELI INN BREAKFAST PLACE on lake worth between jog and the turnpike. He's cheap and rips poor single mothers off

Candy
lantana, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2004 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Deli-Inn/Lake-Worth-Florida-33462/The-Deli-Inn-ripoff-bagel-restaurant-cheap-owner-liar-Lake-Worth-Florida-108609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Deli Inn