Complaint Review: The Digital Pros

• Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: Leslie — Dayton Ohio
The Digital Pros
Miramar Beach, Florida USA

The Digital Pros www.thedigitalpros.com ADDED OVER $100 onto ORDER! TOOK WEEKS TO SHIP. GOD AWFUL!!!!!!! Miramar Beach Florida

I bought a $254 Canon G15 camera. Never once did I receive an email receipt.. just a confirmation telling me to call them the next day to confirm my credit card 3-digit code. Fine, I called. They told me the battery and charger wasn't included (which I questioned and they said "no, they stopped including that a long time ago. LIE. The same product on B&H comes with it). So he upsold me on a battery. Fine, I'm already getting a "good" deal I thought. I ordered it Dec 30. It's now Jan 16th and it finally arrived. I never received any shipping info or tracking #. It showed up in a Priority Mail box, and Canon box inside has clearly been opened multiple times, with fingerprints on the LCD screen. And the battery they included is a cheap $9 off-brand battery, BUT, get this... my receipt is billed at $412. Yet shipping is free. And they show NO prices on anything.. just a total. All the line items say 0.00 but then a big fat total with no documentation of what costs what. They OVERCHARGED me over $158.95!!! Yes, I was willing to pay a little more for a battery, but not THAT MUCH!!
Now I am about to call my CC company and cancel my card. Unfortunately I am afraid to ask for a return as I'm worried I'll never see my money again. So pissed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Digital-Pros/Miramar-Beach-Florida-32550/The-Digital-Pros-wwwthedigitalproscom-ADDED-OVER-100-onto-ORDER-TOOK-WEEKS-TO-SHIP-G-1116368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Digital Pros