Complaint Review: The Digital Pros.com

• Reported By: Steve B — Cypress Texas
The Digital Pros.com
Miramar, Florida USA

The Digital Pros.com Misleading and dishonest Miramar Florida

Placed an order for a digital camera.  I received an e-mail to verify my credit card information. When I called the sales rep I was told that the camera did not come with a battery or a charges.  The rep told me the camera maker stopped selling them that way 3 years ago.  I looked online at other retailers and found the camera with charger and battery for less than his TOTAL price.  He argued with me before telling me he just cancelled my order and issued a 10% restocking fee to my credit card.

These guys are a RIP OFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2013 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Digital-Proscom/Miramar-Florida-32550/The-Digital-Proscom-Misleading-and-dishonest-Miramar-Florida-1102114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Digital Pros.com