Complaint Review: The Dump

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: JoeF47 — Sewell New Jersey
The Dump
Sewell, NJ Sewell, New Jersey USA

The Dump - Fairmount Designs Furniture Defective Furnitire. Horrilble Customer Service Sewell New Jersey

We purchased a bedroon set, Fairmount Park-Milieu Park, from the Dump.  About 1 month after delivery, the veniers started to crack and peel.  I contactred The Dump and they sent a technician.  He reported that the furniture could not be repaired and would need to be replaced.  That was 4-5 months ago.  The Dump refused to replace the dresser and first told us they woud replace 5 drawers (2 for night stands, 1 for chest, 2 for dreser)  Tey also told us that they would refund $230 for the reaing damage on the dresser if we would accept this remedy.  I agreed over 1 month ago.  Now they are telling me that they are not going to replace the dresser drawers which are the worse.

Every time  talk to them, I feel as though I am starting over.  Very bad customer service.  They act as if I am bothering them!  Thank God that I did not pay in full.  It is the only leverage I have.

Do not buy form the Dump.  Do not buy Fairmount Designs furniture!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Dump/Sewell-New-Jersey-08080/The-Dump-Fairmount-Designs-Furniture-Defective-Furnitire-Horrilble-Customer-Service-S-1049927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Dump