Complaint Review: The Event - Orlando

The Event - Orlando
Arizona new york, New York USA

The Event - Orlando FRAUD new york New York

*General Comment: I Know Information

THis company did exactly what the other report says except, we were referred to them by an attorney friend of ours and we paid but felt uneasy about it, so the next day we decided to send them an email canceling and contact our bank.  We are in October and still have not received our money back.  We have filed a lawsuit but the problem is they don't have their address anywhere.  You email and call and they don't return anything.  THey are one of the biggest scam artist in the book and they are being allowed to get away with it.  We will be taken all necessary parcaution to retrieve the money everyone is saying we will NEVER get back.  DO NOT FALL FOR THEM DO YOUR RESEARCH!

If anyone knows when they will be in NYC again please send a reply here.

Thanks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2013 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-Event-Orlando/new-york-New-York-10460/The-Event-Orlando-FRAUD-new-york-New-York-1091420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Event - Orlando

#1 General Comment

I Know Information

AUTHOR: astan - ()

Hello,

I believe I can help you with information.  I have been doing research on this particular company and I need to talk to you.

You can call me anytime at (((REDACTED)))  I cannot tell much here, so I pray that you will trust me.  The gentleman that posted before you did, and are discussing some issues.

Please forgive me for not using my name, as it is too preliminary at this time.  Please trust me.

Sincerely,